Welcome to my weekly blog where I provide the latest details on plasma donation programs. This week I’ll be focusing on the BioLife new donor bonus and explaining everything you need to know about this rewarding opportunity.
What is the BioLife New Donor Bonus in Oct 2023?
To earn up to $900 for new plasma donors, simply follow these 3 easy steps:
- Create an account by registering below to schedule your first appointment.
- Print, save, or take a screenshot of the coupon below. This coupon is your ticket to earning the New Donor Bonus.
- Bring this coupon with you to your initial donation. As a new donor, you can receive $100 for your first donation and up to $900 total for completing 8 donations within 30 days.
Terms and conditions apply – the donation fees will be paid in the order listed on the coupon. Your initial donation must be completed by October 29, 2023 and subsequent donations within 30 days. The coupon can only be redeemed upon successfully completing donations. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions.
To learn more about the plasma donation process, press play on the video provided. Becoming a new donor with BioLife Plasma Services is an easy way to earn extra cash. Get started today by registering your new account!
Earn up to $900
More details : https://info.biolifeplasma.com/new-plasma-donation-900-0122
Earn up to $850 for new Donors
More details : https://info.biolifeplasma.com/new-plasma-donation-850-0422
New Donors Donate to Earn $800
More details : https://info.biolifeplasma.com/new-plasma-donation-800-0422
How Do I Qualify for the New Donor Bonus?
To qualify for the new donor bonus, you must:
- Be a first time donor at BioLife
- Donate at a participating location
- Bring a new donor coupon to your first donation
- Complete your donations within 30 days
As long as you meet these requirements, you’ll be on track to earn the full $850 bonus.
BioLife Donation Requirements
To successfully donate plasma and earn your rewards, you’ll need to meet some basic requirements:
- Age: You must be 18-65 years old
- Health: You can’t have certain medical conditions that affect donation
- Weight: Donors should weigh at least 110 lbs
- ID: Bring a valid photo ID and proof of address to each donation
BioLife will screen you to ensure you’re eligible before your first donation. As long as you meet the requirements, you’re good to go!
What is Plasma and How is it Donated?
Plasma is the liquid portion of blood that contains proteins used for medical treatments. When you donate plasma, your blood is safely drawn into an automated machine that separates the plasma and then returns your red blood cells to you.
Read more : Do They Drug Test You Before Donating Plasma
The plasma donation process works like this:
- You’ll check in and complete a health screening.
- A small sample of blood will be taken to check your protein levels.
- If approved, you’ll sit in a comfortable chair while a sterile needle is inserted into your arm.
- Your blood is drawn into the machine, plasma is separated, then blood is returned to your arm.
- When enough plasma has been collected, the donation ends.
- The entire process takes about 1-2 hours. Donors can read, watch TV, or use WiFi during donation.
Plasma donations are extremely safe when performed at certified centers like BioLife. The bonus rewards make it a win-win!
BioLife New Donor Bonus FAQs
How long do I have to complete my 8 donations?
You must complete all 8 donations within 30 days of your first donation to earn the full $850 bonus.
Can I donate at any BioLife location?
No, the new donor bonus is only available at participating locations. Check with your local center to confirm they offer the bonus program.
Do I have to bring the coupon every time?
No, you only need to bring the new donor coupon to your very first donation. After that first visit, you’ll automatically qualify for the remaining rewards.
What if I miss a donation?
As long as you complete 8 donations within 30 days, you’ll still earn the full $850 bonus. If you miss the 30 day deadline, unused rewards will be forfeited.
How long do I have to wait between donations?
The required wait time between donations is 2 days. So you cannot donate more than 4 times in a 7 day period.
When do I receive my bonus payments?
Your bonus will be paid after each successful donation. Rewards are typically issued on a BioLife Visa card.
Earn Life-Saving Rewards with BioLife
Becoming a plasma donor at BioLife is extremely rewarding. You can earn up to $900 per month as a new donor while also helping save lives.
Your plasma donations provide crucial materials for developing life-saving medicines and therapies. Just a few hours of your time each week can make a huge difference for patients in need.
Be sure to follow along each week as I post the latest details on the BioLife new donor program and other plasma donation opportunities. Donating plasma is an easy way to earn extra income while potentially saving countless lives.